- 1 jalapeno chile pepper
- 2 ounces tequila (I used a Blanco, or white, un-aged tequila for this)
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce watermelon puree
- ¾ ounce agave nectar/syrup
- Hickory smoked salt for rimming the glass
- Muddle the jalapeno in a shaker or a pint glass.
- Add the tequila, lime juice, watermelon puree and agave nectar. Shake with ice and strain into a double old fashioned glass filled with fresh ice and rimmed with hickory smoked salt. Garnish with a slice of watermelon and lime wedge.