Sparkling Cranberry Vodka Punch is perfect recipe for holiday meals and gatherings. It also can be changed up for a shortcut mulled drink too!
As everyone is bustling around thinking through the delicious recipes they’ll make for their Thanksgiving feast, the drink aspect of the meal is often forgotten about.
We always have sparkling juice on hand for our kids who get to drink from special goblets I bought them for fancier occasions such as holiday meals or dinner parties with friends.
My husband and I typically have champagne or wine with our Thanksgiving meal but there are hours of hanging around before actually dining.
Having a fun punch on hand keeps the mood festive and bright. Sparkling Cranberry Vodka Punch is just the ticket for fall and winter gatherings! And don’t you love that color?!
Sparkling Cranberry Vodka Punch
Sparkling Cranberry Vodka Punch could not be easier to make or more refreshing to drink! Seasonal flavors of cranberry and ginger in a fizzy punch that is perfect for holidays and parties.
It’s light and refreshing. Served with lots of ice, this thirst quenching sipper is light enough to day drink or serve with your meal.
What Ingredients are in Sparkling Cranberry Vodka Punch?
Four simple ingredients make this cranberry vodka punch a winner:
- Cranberry Juice
- Ginger Ale
TIPS for Making Sparkling Cranberry Vodka Punch
I have a few tips to make your cranberry vodka punch perfection:
- As much as I love antioxidants, I don’t recommend using unsweetened cranberry juice for this punch; it’s too tart. Classic cranberry juice cocktail (or sweetened cranberry juice) is what you’ll want to use.
- Chilling the combined juice, lemonade and vodka for a few hours helps to blend the flavors and allow it to stay cooler longer when combined with the ginger ale (which should be pre-chilled before adding it to the other three ingredients) and the ice.
- Use a punch bowl, glass dispenser with spigot or a pitcher. This punch is perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, holiday gatherings or just to keep in the fridge in case someone pops over (add the ginger ale when serving if keeping some ready in the fridge).
Turn Cranberry Vodka Punch into a Warm Mulled Punch!
Too cold outside for a chilled punch?
Add all the ingredients together (ginger ale included; it won’t stay fizzy but will add warming ginger flavors) and warm in a saucepan with a ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice.
Serve in mugs by a roaring fire. It’s like a shortcut mulled cocktail that will take the edge of the briskest of days!
This easy Sparkling Cranberry Vodka Punch recipe can be whipped up in no time and served from a punch bowl or in individual glasses. It’s a festive cocktail to make any holiday or party a memorable occasion!
How to Make Sparkling Cranberry Vodka Punch – Step by Step:
Sparkling Cranberry Vodka Punch
This simple punch is refreshing and gorgeous in ruby red tones. It can be served cold over lots of ice OR warmed on the stove top with some spices for a quick mulled cocktail as well!A shortcut for the 2 hours of chilling may be accomplished by having all ingredients chilled beforehand. Allowing the flavors to mesh together before serving is preferred.The total time is for chilling.
- 4 cups Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 2 cups Vodka
- 2 cups prepared Lemonade
- 2 cups Ginger Ale (chilled)
- Garnish suggestions: sliced citrus fruit , fresh cranberries, mint leaves
- Combine the cranberry juice, vodka and lemonade in a large jar or glass dispenser and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Just before serving add the ginger ale and several cups of ice (if using a punch bowl an ice ring may be used). Serve in 8 ounce glasses. The recipe may be doubled for larger gatherings.
- A shortcut for the 2 hours of chilling may be accomplished by having all ingredients chilled beforehand.
- Allowing the flavors to mesh together before serving is preferred.