Cookie dough dip, what could be better?! A Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough Dip recipe, that’s what! A 5-minute sweet treat recipe.
It’s a well-known secret that the favorite part of chocolate chip cookie making is sneaking a bite or two of dough.
No more sneaking required with this fall version treat: Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough Dip.
Whip it up in 5 minutes and this comfort food dip will become a new favorite.
It’s really a fun idea for a party, school event, gatherings or anytime a sweet treat would be welcome.
It stores well in the refrigerator, sealed, so you can make it ahead of time.
What is Cookie Dough Dip?
Imagine the best flavors and textures of actual chocolate chip cookie dough in a mouthwatering dip.
It’s flour-free and naturally gluten-free!
This chocolate chip cookie dough dip recipe a perfect fall-flavored dessert or sweet appetizer for entertaining.
The dip is a rich, creamy combination of flavors perked up by the addition of cream cheese!
Tangy, sweet, chocolatey with the flavor of pumpkin spice.
Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough Dip Ingredients
All the best cookie ingredients go into this rich, creamy dip. You probably have them all in your pantry now:
- Cream Cheese
- Granulated Sugar
- Light Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Kosher Salt
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Is Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough Dip Safe to Eat?
YES, it is!
Normally it is NOT safe to eat raw cookie dough. There are two ingredients in raw cookie dough that should be avoided:
- Raw Eggs: which can cause salmonella
- Raw Flour: not as well-known, raw flour can contain bacteria which can cause E-coli issues
Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough Dip does NOT contain either of these ingredients so is totally safe to eat.
What to Dip Ideas
Anything you’d love paired with cookie dough dip will work as a dipper with this dessert dip.
Create an assortment platter to try!
Some favorites include:
- Apple Slices
- Graham Crackers. Cinnamon Graham Crackers would be great too! Here is a gluten-free version.
- Firm pear slices
- Digestive Biscuits (a grainy, more mildly sweet British cookie); for those who are gluten-free, these gluten-free cookies taste just like them
- Vanilla Wafers (here is a gluten-free version)
- Pretzels for that sweet/salty combination (here are my fave gluten-free pretzels)
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough Dip – Step by Step:
This no bake dessert recipe is SO fast and easy to make.
It’s a great recipe to whip up at a moment’s notice for a special occasion or company dropping by unexpected.
- Combine the softened butter, cream cheese and the sugars and mix together with stand mixer or hand held mixer.
- Mix in the vanilla extract, kosher salt, pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Serve or seal and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Don’t Love Pumpkin Spice?
If you want to make it without the fall flavors, leave out the Pumpkin Pie Spice.
It’s still incredibly rich and delicious. And it’s perfect all year long!
How to Store Cookie Dough Dip
Store the prepared dip in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Allowing the dip to warm slightly at room temperature before serving will have the best flavor.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Chocolate Chip ‘Pizookie’ (Skillet Cookie)
- Pumpkin Spice Buttermilk Bundt Cake with Dark Salted Caramel Glaze
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread: An Easy Favorite Comfort Food recipe
- Strawberry Cake: an Easy Summer Cake Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough Dip
A cookie dough you will happily eat 'raw'! This fall-spiced chocolate chip dip is fantastic with fruit and cookies.
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter , softened
- 1 8- ounce package Cream Cheese , softened
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Suggested 'dippers': apple slices , graham crackers, cookies
- Combine the butter, cream cheese and sugars in the bowl of a standing mixer (may also be done with a hand mixer) and cream together.
- Add the vanilla extract, salt and pumpkin pie spice and mix in. Mix in the chocolate chips. Serve or store sealed in the refrigerator.
Originally published September 2016