Hungry for more delicious soup recipes? My husband gets full credit for this spicy Peppery Sausage White Bean Kale Soup. I’ve gotten so many emails loving that recipe. Skinny Chicken and Sweet Potato Noodle Soup is a conventional recipe using spiralized sweet potatoes for hte noodles. This light, cleansing Slow Cooker Lemon-Ginger Sipping Broth is warming and great for colds (in my opinion).
Some delicious Instant Pot soup recipes from the internet: Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup? Ah, YES; two portions please. Something healthy and delicious, Instant Pot Vegetable Soup (lists a stovetop preparation method too). Some fantastic comfort food in this 10 Minute Baked Potato Soup recipe (also lists a slow cooker method).
Instant Pot Hearty Chicken Soup Recipe
- 1 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 medium Carrots , peeled and chopped or sliced
- 2 medium Celery Stalks , trimmed, scrubbed and chopped or sliced (include some celery leaves too)
- 1 medium Yellow Onion , peeled and chopped
- 5 Garlic Cloves , peeled and diced
- 1 Jalapeno Chile Pepper , seeded and sliced
- Kosher Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper , to taste
- 1 tablespoon peeled and diced Ginger Root
- 2 quarts Chicken Stock (regular or low sodium, or a mix)
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 6 qt Instant Pot
- Select SAUTE on the Instant Pot and add the olive oil. When the oil has heated add the carrots, celery, onions, garlic, jalapeno and ginger. Saute until the onions begin to turn translucent (about 3 minutes).
- Add the chicken stock, water, apple cider vinegar and chicken breasts. Close/secure the lid, set release valve to SEALING and select the SOUP setting. When the soup cycle is done, release the pressure and remove the chicken breasts with tongs. Use this quick trick to shred the chicken in 30 seconds with no mess or by pulling apart the chicken with forks. Add the shredded chicken back to the soup, salt and pepper to taste and serve.