This easy Sparkling Cranberry Vodka Punch recipe can be whipped up in no time and served from a punch bowl or in individual glasses. It’s a festive cocktail to make any holiday or party a memorable occasion!
This simple punch is refreshing and gorgeous in ruby red tones. It can be served cold over lots of ice OR warmed on the stove top with some spices for a quick mulled cocktail as well!
A shortcut for the 2 hours of chilling may be accomplished by having all ingredients chilled beforehand. Allowing the flavors to mesh together before serving is preferred.
The total time is for chilling.
- 4 cups Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 2 cups Vodka
- 2 cups prepared Lemonade
- 2 cups Ginger Ale (chilled)
- Garnish suggestions: sliced citrus fruit, fresh cranberries, mint leaves
- Combine the cranberry juice, vodka and lemonade in a large jar or glass dispenser and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Just before serving add the ginger ale and several cups of ice (if using a punch bowl an ice ring may be used). Serve in 8 ounce glasses. The recipe may be doubled for larger gatherings.
I want to connect with you! Leave a comment and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram!