A few little tricks make this easy Salt and Pepper Roasted Chicken Thighs recipe a comfort food staple. It makes moist, tender chicken with perfectly crisp skin every time!
This recipe is so flavorful and satisfying you'd never guess it is so simple. Selecting uniformly sized chicken thighs allows all the thighs to cook uniformly in the same amount of time. The recipe can be increased or decreased changing the amount of salt and pepper proportionately.
- 6 Chicken Thighs (bone in, skin on)
- ¾ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place a cooking rack in a baking sheet and spray with non-stick spray. Quick clean up tip: Line the baking sheet with foil and discard when done cooking.
- Rinse the chicken thighs and pat dry with paper towels. Rub the salt and pepper into both sides of all the chicken thighs. Place on the prepared rack skin side down. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn the chicken thighs over and bake another 30 minutes until the juices run clear when pierced with a knife (they should register 165 degrees internally when measured with an instant read thermometer).
I want to connect with you! Leave a comment and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram!