This easy Sparkling Cranberry Vodka Punch recipe can be whipped up in no time and served from a punch bowl or in individual glasses. It’s a festive cocktail to make any holiday or party a memorable occasion!
Sparkling Cranberry Vodka Punch
- 4 cups Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 2 cups Vodka
- 2 cups prepared Lemonade
- 2 cups Ginger Ale (chilled)
- Garnish suggestions: sliced citrus fruit , fresh cranberries, mint leaves
- Combine the cranberry juice, vodka and lemonade in a large jar or glass dispenser and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Just before serving add the ginger ale and several cups of ice (if using a punch bowl an ice ring may be used). Serve in 8 ounce glasses. The recipe may be doubled for larger gatherings.
I want to connect with you! Leave a comment and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram!