Lavender Roasted Potatoes
- 2-2 ½ pounds (about 4 large) thin skinned Potatoes (New, Red, etc)
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon dried Lavender designated for culinary use
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees*.
- Scrub potatoes, cut out any bad spots and cut into bite-sized pieces. Do not peel.
- Toss in a bowl with olive oil. When coated with the olive oil, add lavender, salt and pepper.
- Spread into a single layer in a roasting pan or on a baking sheet. Place in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring part way through to ensure even browning. Potatoes are done then soft inside to the bite.