|It’s 98 degrees as I write this. Not to drag YOU to a swim meet but I could not resist the look of this water and the mention of an Otter Pop!|
CHICKEN SALAD with CRANBERRIES, SLIVERED ALMONDS AND GREEN APPLE
- 2 cups cooked chicken preferably roasted and cooled to room temperature or chilled, chopped into bite size chunks
- ¼ cup dried sweetened cranberries
- ¼ cup slivered almonds rough chopped
- ¼ cup Granny Smith apple peeled, cored and finely chopped
- ¼ cup celery finely chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Adjust seasoning to your personal taste. Pile on slices of your favorite sandwich bread and dig in!