I love using hearty sprouts in sandwiches for the texture and crunch. Radish sprouts are a bit spicy which I felt would be perfect for this sandwich. Experiment with different types of sprouts; they all vary in flavor.
BACON-AND-EGG SALAD SANDWICH
- 2 slices of any bread you absolutely love*
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise I use Canola Mayo
- 1 1/2 -2 teaspoons finely diced red onion
- 1 piece bacon cooked until done but not crispy (still pliable with any large fat removed), drained on paper towels
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Radish Sprouts or any sprouts of your choosing
- Toast the bread.
- Peel and chop hard boiled eggs into small pieces. Dice the bacon into small pieces.
- In a bowl combine the eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, bacon and onion. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble sandwich on the toasted bread with the sprouts.