A certain highlight for the younger set was the presence of ‘Heartbreaker’ a miniature horse, in his 20’s astonishingly, and not showing a day of it. Charming and a bit squat, he patiently entertained tots dying to shove carrots in his mouth until he simply could eat no more and began to devour grass, I surmise from a tummy ache. He had the glossiest coat, leaving him feeling like a stuffed animal with artificial fur and me querying his keeper for the type of shampoo he uses feeling it not beyond me to go to the horse supply store to try it on my own mane for those results.
SALSA VERDE AIOLI
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 large clove garlic chopped
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ ounce fresh mint
- 1 ounce fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine
- Dash apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In the bowl of a food processor combine the Dijon mustard, garlic and 1/3 cup of the extra virgin olive oil and puree.
- Add the mint and parsley and process into a paste.
- Slowly pour in the rest of the oil. Add the red wine and vinegar. Season to taste.
by The Kitchen Cafe