Fresh Peach Margarita and Fresh Peach Spritzer (non-alcoholic)
Ingredients for Fresh Peach Margarita:
- 1 ½ ounce silver or Blanco tequila (I prefer organic and have loved Republic of late)
- ¾ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ ounce agave syrup
- 1-2 ounces of fresh Peach Puree*
- Lime slice (garnish)
Ingredients for Peach Spritzer:
- 2-3 ounces fresh Peach Puree
- Mineral or sparkling water
- Fresh lime wedge
To Make Peach Puree*
Peel and pit one medium peach. Place the peach in a blender and blend until pureed.
Instructions for Fresh Peach Margarita
- Place all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake to fully combine. Strain into an old fashioned/rocks glass with fresh ice. Garnish with a lime slice.
Instructions for Peach Spritzer:
- In a tall or highball glass filled with ice, add peach puree and fill with mineral water. Stir to combine. Squeeze lime wedge into the drink and then add put it into the drink.
Nutrition Facts for Peach Margarita only.