Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
This delicious no bake creamy pie is the easiest dessert you'll ever make. It tastes like cheesecake and and take 15 minutes to make!
- 1 21-ounce can Cherry Pie filling
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1 14-ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup Lemon juice use real lemon juice, fresh or 100% bottled lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
Optional - for a firmer texture
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Knox Unflavored Gelatin powder
Place the can of cherry pie filling in the refrigerator (unopened).
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
Add in the sweetened condensed milk and beat to fully combine.
Stir in the lemon juice and vanilla and mix again JUST until the filling is combined.
Fill the graham cracker crust with the cream cheese mixture, cover with plastic wrap and chill for a minimum of 4 hours, overnight if possible.
Top with the cherry pie filling JUST BEFORE SERVING, cut and serve! Alternatively the cherry pie filling can be spooned over individually cut pieces of the pie.
Store covered in the fridge for a few days, if it lasts that long!
For a firmer texture
Sprinkle the gelatin granules on the lemon juice; do not stir. Allow to sit for 1 minutes.
Add the lemon juice with gelatin to the recipe as described above in STEP 4 and continue with the remaining steps.
- Use softened cream cheese.
- Use real lemon juice.
- After the filling is in the crust, chill a minimum of 4 hours up to overnight (covered).
- Refrigerate the can of pie filling for the topping.
- Add the topping ONLY just before serving for best result.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 299mg | Potassium: 113mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 1mg