Moscato Sangria Recipe
Moscato sangria you’re going to love! This fruity, fizzy, wine cocktail is hard to beat for an easy party drink. NOTE: Total Time reflects 2 hours infusing time.
- 1 750-ml bottle Moscato Wine
- 1/2 cup Orange Liqueur Grand Marnier, Citronage or equivalent
- 1/3 cup Brandy
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 cup Seedless Grapes Sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 Starfruit Carambola, sliced into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 Orange Peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1/2 Lime Peeled and sliced into 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 12-ounce can Sparkling Seltzer Water
Combine all ingredients except the seltzer water into a large glass pitcher or jar. Stir to mix and allow to sit in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
Serve in 10 ounce glasses with some of the infused fruit, and 5 ounces of the sangria. Add seltzer water to fill!
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 143mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 24.5mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.3mg