Iced Pumpkin Latte
Fall is defined by Pumpkin Spiced Lattes and you can make an easy and fast iced version at home! In minutes you'll have a frothy sip of fall.
Servings 1 2/3 cup single serving
- 1/2 cup Ice Cubes
- 1/4-1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree (for a stronger pumpkin flavor use 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 3/4 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Instant Espresso Powder
- 1/3 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
Instructions if using a Personal-style Blender:
Place ice, pumpkin, and 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk into a 20-ounce blender container in the order listed.
Stir together the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, espresso powder, condensed milk, and remaining 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk. Pour mixture into the container and secure blade/top.
Turn the container upside down and place into the blender base. Turn the dial to 1 and slowly increase speed to 10.
Blend for 30 to 35 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Instructions if using a traditional blender:
Place ice, pumpkin, and 1/4 cup milk into the blender container.
Stir together the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, espresso powder, condensed milk, and remaining 1/4 cup milk. Pour mixture into the blender container.
Place the lid onto the blender container. Blend to desired consistency.
- For a lower-fat version: substitute skim milk for whole milk and use a fat-free version of sweetened condensed milk.
- Strongly brewed coffee or espresso can be used instead of powdered espresso. Cool before adding to the other ingredients.
- Swap pumpkin butter for pumpkin puree. Do not add the spices or condensed milk if using pumpkin butter.
Calories: 434kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 186mg | Potassium: 718mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 63g | Vitamin A: 10000IU | Vitamin C: 5.2mg | Calcium: 454mg | Iron: 1.4mg