Fresh guacamole is easy to make and always the hit of a party! This recipe from the Buffalo Thunder Iguana Cafe in Santa Fe is always a hit.
- 2 Ripe Hass Avocados , removed from peel
- ½ Lime , fresh squeezed Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Pico de Gallo
- 1 Tablespoon Crema Fresca
- Dash of Ground Cumin
- Dash Sea Salt
- Dash Fresh Ground Black Pepper
Use fully ripe, soft avocados.
If Crema Fresca is unavailable, substitute sour cream.
To keep the guacamole from turning brown if leaving out at a longer gathering, try this tip.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 27mg | Potassium: 487mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 165IU | Vitamin C: 12.5mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.6mg