Fresh berries turn a classic cocktail into a summer favorite. Easy to make Strawberry Margaritas are bursting with fresh fruit flavor and familiar marg ingredients.
- 1.5 cups ripe sliced Strawberries
- 4 ounces Blanco or Silver Tequila
- 1.5 ounces fresh Lime juice
- 1 ounce Agave nectar
- Juice from half an orange
- Ice for shaking the cocktail and fresh ice in the serving glasses
Rim the glasses with salt if desired. Refer to the NOTES section below.
Add the strawberries to a cocktail shaker or quart Mason jar. Muddle to roughly puree the berries and release the juices.
Add the tequila, lime juice, agave nectar, orange juice and a handful of ice. Seal and shake vigorously.
Strain into an old fashioned glass with fresh ice.
How to rim a glass with salt
- Pull a lime wedge around the rim of a glass to wet it.
- Turn upside down in a small dish with 1/4-inch deep coarse salt or margarita salt.
- Gently turn the glass back and forth to coat.
- Sit the glass upright and allow the salt rim to dry before using.
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 192mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 24IU | Vitamin C: 70mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg