Buttermilk Ranch Dressing Recipe
This easy-to-prepare recipe for ranch salad dressing is tangy, and full of onion, garlic and fresh herb flavor. Great on lettuce or as a dip.
Servings 14 2 tablespoon servings (total yield: 1 3/4 cups)
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Dill
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder or Onion Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry Mustard Powder
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
Whisk until smooth. Refrigerate until serving.
Store refrigerated in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
Calories: 54kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 134mg | Potassium: 23mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 71IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg