Cool and refreshing, this tangy yogurt dip or sauce is perfect for dipping vegetables, on grilled meats or on a sandwich.
Servings 7 1/4 cup servings (total yield: 1 3/4 cups)
- 1 English cucumber partially or unpeeled, grated with the large holes of a cheese grater
- 7 ounce container plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Sour cream
- 1 large Garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon White wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped Dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle of olive oil
This is best made ahead a couple of hours. It gets better with times.
If you can’t find an English cucumber, use 1 regular peeled cucumber but remove the seeds with a spoon first.
Calories: 28kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 103mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 56IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg