Jalapeno Popper Cheesy Potatoes
Makes 6 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 32-ounce package frozen Diced Potatoes with peppers and onions
- 2 fresh Jalapeno Peppers one diced and one sliced
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 12- 12-ounce can Evaporated Milk
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 3 strips Bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter melted
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs regular or gluten-free
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and prepare a 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine the frozen potatoes, diced jalapeno, salt, pepper, paprika, evaporated milk, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and pepper jack cheese.
Spread the potato mixture in the prepared baking dish and top with chopped bacon.
Combine the melted butter and bread crumbs and sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
Bake the casserole in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, until the bread crumbs are toasted and the sauce is bubbling. Allow the casserole to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 859mg | Potassium: 773mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 534IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 376mg | Iron: 2mg