Sparkling Pink Sangria
A light and flirty sangria that's refreshing all year long.
Servings 6 6-8 servings
- 1 750-ml bottle Rose wine from the Cotes de Provence appellation
- 1/3 cup Brandy
- 1/2 cup Citronage
- 1 ¼ cup fresh Raspberries (about one carton)
- ½ cup Pomegranate seeds/arils
- 2 Cara Cara or Blood Oranges , peeled, and cut into round slices
- 1 Pink Lady , Ambrosia or Gala Apple, peeled and sliced horizontally into ¼ inch thick round slices
- 1 Meyer Lemon , peeled and sliced horizontally into ¼ inch thick round slices
- 1 bottle Sparkling Pink Wine
Combine the rose wine, brandy, Citronage and all the fruit (NOT the sparkling wine) in a large sealable jar or container.
Refrigerate for 24 hours or longer. Strain fruit (you could add a few raspberries to the glass) and reserve for other purposes. Serve at a ratio of 1 part Sangria to 1 part Sparkling Pink Wine.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 116mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 11.6mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.3mg