Summer White Wine Fruit Popsicles
Summer White Wine Fruit Popsicles look like stained glass, chock full of fresh summer fruit and a Sauvignon Blanc sangria mix creating a refreshing, flavorful alternative for summer Cocktail Hour!
Servings 10 Makes 10-2 ½ ounce (25 ounces total mixture) popsicles
- ¾ cup White Grape Juice , organic or naturally flavored
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon Sauvignon Blanc wine (I used Black Box)
- 3 tablespoons Citronage (or equivalent quality orange liqueur)
- 2 tablespoons Brandy
- 1 medium White Nectarine , halved then thinly sliced into wedges (1/8 inch thick)
- 15 small-medium Rainier Cherries , cut in half, pit removed
- 20 small Green Table Grapes (sweet), sliced in half
Combine all ingredients in a bowl; allow to sit for a minimum 2 hours up to overnight (if steeping longer than 2 hours, cover and place in the refrigerator).
Divide fruit evenly between popsicle mold cavities. Pour liquid into popsicle molds and freeze several hours or overnight until fully frozen. Note: Do not pack fruit into molds or the popsicles may not remain intact when removed. Tip: cover top of popsicle mold with a sheet of foil to stabilize popsicle sticks and prohibit them from floating to the top of the popsicle.
Run molds under hot water for a few seconds to release popsicles. Enjoy!
Calories: 62kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 105mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 1.9mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.2mg