Tropical Fruit Sangria
Fresh tropical fruits mixes with light wine, pear brandy and fruit juices create a mouthwatering Sangria you'll want in your refrigerator all summer long.
- 2 750ml bottles semi-sweet Riesling wine
- ¾ cup Citronage (orange liqueur)
- 2/3 cup Pear Brandy , purchased or homemade
- 1 cup Guava Juice or Guava Nectar
- ½ medium size Pineapple , peeled, cored, halved and cut into ¼ inch slices horizontally
- 1 Mango , peeled and sliced into ½ inch strips
- 4 Kiwis , peeled and sliced horizontally
- 2 Limes , peeled and sliced horizontally
- Ginger Ale to finish servings
Place all ingredients except the Ginger Ale in a large glass container and all to chill in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
Strain into individual servings glasses, along with some of the infused fruit if desired, and top with ginger ale to add a fizzy touch to the glass.
Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 234mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Vitamin C: 71.2mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 0.3mg