Snickerdoodle Salted Caramel Ice Box Cake
This delicious no bake ice box cake is made all the sweeter with snickerdoole cookies! You'll love every creamy bite.
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese , softened
- 2 3.4- ounce packages Vanilla Pudding Mix (instant pudding style)
- 2 ½ cups Milk
- 2 8- ounce containers Whipped Topping (thawed per package instructions)
- 3 packages Udi’s Gluten Free Snickerdoodle Cookies , or equivalent (30 2 ½-inch diameter snickerdoodle cookies)
- 1 cup Salted Caramel or Butterscotch Baking Chips
In the bowl of a standing mixer cream the cream cheese until smooth. Pour in the pudding mix and 1 cup of the milk. Mix on low speed to combine and limit splashing.
Gradually pour in the remaining milk, beating on medium speed to fully combine the ingredients. Fold in the whipped topping.
In a 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan, spread 1/3 of the pudding-whipped topping mixture to cover the bottom of the pan.
Layer 15 of the cookies on top of the mixture (refer to photos).
Cover with another 1/3 of the pudding-whipped topping mixture.
Repeat step 5. Loosely cover with plastic wrap or foil and plan in the refrigerator overnight or up to 24 hours.
Sprinkle with the salted caramel baking chips and serve.
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 160mg | Potassium: 137mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 0.6mg