Photo courtesy of MyHandleBar.com
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup sugar
- 5 ½ TB blood orange puree
- 1 rosemary sprig
- 1 ½ ounces vodka (Adrian used local fave 303Vodka from Boulder Distillery)
- ¾ ounce blood orange/rosemary-infused simple syrup (see below for recipe)
- 1 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ teaspoon agave nectar
- Club Soda to top
- Garnish: rosemary sprig
- Bring the water to a boil. Add sugar and fully dissolve. Remove from heat. Stir in blood orange puree. Pour into a jar with lid. Add rosemary spring and seal once it has cooled. I personally would let it sit at least 24 hours before use. Store in the refrigerator.
- In a shaker, combine all ingredients except the Club Soda. Shake with ice, strain into an Old Fashioned glass filled with new ice. Top with soda and garnish with rosemary sprig.
Dushanbe’s Tangerine Spice Bourbon Sour
A Rib and Kim Chee appetizer served by the Dushanbe Tea House
Aji Restaurants’s Pisco Sour