The Peach Spritzer (non-alcoholic): This drink is simple to make, refreshing and something special all at the same time! The peaches I used were very sweet. If the peaches you use are not sweet enough for your liking I suggest adding a dash of agave syrup to sweeten it up without altering the overall flavor profile greatly.
- 1 ½ ounce silver or Blanco tequila (I prefer organic and have loved Republic of late)
- ¾ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ ounce agave syrup
- 1-2 ounces of fresh Peach Puree*
- Lime slice (garnish)
- 2-3 ounces fresh Peach Puree
- Mineral or sparkling water
- Fresh lime wedge
- Place all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake to fully combine. Strain into an old fashioned/rocks glass with fresh ice. Garnish with a lime slice.
- In a tall or highball glass filled with ice, add peach puree and fill with mineral water. Stir to combine. Squeeze lime wedge into the drink and then add put it into the drink.